Rules of Conduct. Before playing, make sure all players are familiar with expected etiquette while on the course.
- Maximum of 4 players per group
- Each player must have a soccer ball
- Be courteous of other player groups, refrain from loud noises or yelling.
- Should your kick interfere with play on another fairway, please remove your ball and resume play at a point that does not affect that player group.
- Pace of play is important. Please be ready when it is your turn to play.
- Be sure to stand clear of a player when it is their turn to kick.
- Please return rental soccer balls to the clubhouse upon completion of play.
SAFETY - IMPORTANT
If severe weather threatens, return to the clubhouse immediately and refrain from play.